haha i think im gonna like this spike guy
[ QUOTE ]
I gotta respect hunter for trying to spread the word but he needs to find a better way of doing it so he doesnt run more off than he brings in.
[/ QUOTE ]
DING DING DING!!!
That's a good approach to take spike. I agree 110%. Faith is a personal thing between a person and God...I'm sure you'll agree with that. Everyone's got to find their own way--not have it shoved down their throat...that's not Christ-like. Lots of people lose sight of that...
As for hunter, his username is hunter316...and if I'm not mistaken I believe he's the one with the hunting website. If you're a hunter I'm sure you can find him there...look earlier on like page 1 or 2 of this thread for his rant about him leaving here and the forum going to hades in a handbasket...you can click on his username and send him a PM, if he'll still check it, he's got a link to his hunting message board in his signature.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
haha i think im gonna like this spike guy
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Also the reason I think the country is going down hill fast is because of the government we have running it. I just dont like having a Republican as a president for one. Also many people are losing their jobs and unemployed. I am actually a government employ myself and there is a major hiring freeze on those jobs. Gas prices are way too high. We now live in a society where anything goes. I am not for gay marrage at all. Whats next? They may legalize child molesting next. Who knows. This is from my standpoint though and my opinion just like you have your own opinion. With you being gay you will support gay rights where I myself am straight will not. It is your life not mine and I will not judge you for it. Now Hunter on the other hand may be pushing and pushing the Bible down everyones throats he or she needs to realize the Bible also says not to spread the word to those who dont want to hear it.
I hope alot of people like me. This does look bad of me getting into some heated discussion my first day on here! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
whoa whoa whoa, Im not gay hahaha. There have been some gay posters on here catching alot of grief from the conservative, backwoods, redneck type. I just support everyone, I think we all have to be open minded.
As for the republican party and bush as president, I dont like him, I dont really support him and agree that there are some serious domestic problems with jobs, believe me, especially in this area, even college grads like myself struggle to find decent jobs.
Im a white heterosexual male but Im very adament that all people regardless of race, sexual desires, and social standing be judged and treated equally.
I'm not a hunter myself. I love to fish more than anything. But I will try and pm him. He is a guy isnt he?
[ QUOTE ]
whoa whoa whoa, Im not gay hahaha. There have been some gay posters on here catching alot of grief from the conservative, backwoods, redneck type. I just support everyone, I think we all have to be open minded.
As for the republican party and bush as president, I dont like him, I dont really support him and agree that there are some serious domestic problems with jobs, believe me, especially in this area, even college grads like myself struggle to find decent jobs.
Im a white heterosexual male but Im very adament that all people regardless of race, sexual desires, and social standing be judged and treated equally.
[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sorry. I thought I saw where you was gay. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Just a misread I guess. And you are right. All are created equal. I know alot of blacks say we deserve this and that but thats not true. We deserve what we earn is what I think. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
haha i think im gonna like this spike guy
[/ QUOTE ]
Interesting ideas this dude has from both sides of the aisle...the force is strong in this one.
[ QUOTE ]
With you being gay you will support gay rights where I myself am straight will not.
[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm not gay, I'm a Christian, and I support gay rights. Why? Because even though they are sinners they're still children of God in the eyes of Jesus. Their abomination is as bad as you or I accidentally taking the Lord's name in vain...no big sins or little sins...just sin. Love them and respect them as a creation of God as a human being, but that doesn't mean you have to agree with their actions at all...
[ QUOTE ]
It is your life not mine and I will not judge you for it.
[/ QUOTE ]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you said you weren't going to judge them. If it's their life and their soul for God to sort out, why do you care what rights they do or do not receive while on this earth? IMO, by caring one way or the other, you are judging their lifestyle--if you meant judging their soul--I won't say you're doing that, and that's cool. I think God has bigger fish to fry than gay rights today in our time.
All that being said spike--I like your viewpoints for the most part...you're an example of a very religious person that has some conservative ideals they won't compromise, but you seem to also have some liberal ideas as well and don't mind to express either. That's more than welcome on this forum. Just keep in mind--if we argue, we argue--that doesn't mean we hate each other--but you're 35 and know that by now I'm sure.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[ QUOTE ]
I know alot of blacks say we deserve this and that but thats not true. We deserve what we earn is what I think.
[/ QUOTE ]
LOL--this reminds me of a Chris Rock standup routine--he had this one schpiel where he was talking about where some black men he knows try to take credit for stuff they're supposed to do and feel they deserve something in return. Like a guy saying, "I take care of my kids!"...You're supposed to take care of your kids man!!! What do you want? A cookie? A medal? Or if they say, "Man I ain't ever been to jail!"...You ain't supposed to go to jail man!!! You're supposed to stay out of trouble! We ain't gonna reward you for staying out of jail... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Its all good! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Also you are right. I shouldnt care one way or another. We are all Gods creation. But I still dont like to see it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]lol!
Bookmarks